Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hobbywobbles #001

In an attempt to motivate myself to get more hobby work done, I've decided to start tracking my hobby progress on an ongoing basis. I'm thinking at this point I might start with monthly updates since there isn't going to be much painting going on in the short term (too much to build) but I intend to make it weekly updates and to include pictures of whatever work I've managed to get done. I might try to do something similar for the gaming side once I start finding some more regular opponents.

Week Ending 6 October 2013:

18 Warriors of Chaos - built bar the ease of painting bits
Warriors of Chaos BSB - built bar the ease of painting bits
3 Necroserpents
5 Fell Bats (Mantic Gargoyles)
Tomb King Chariots - no steeds or king in there yet, just the actual custom chariot at this stage.